Stainless Steel World Spotlights HandyTube in New Article
HandyTube is a recognized global leader in customer service, quality and delivery in seamless stainless steel and nickel alloy tubing, serving a diverse range of industries. To commemorate our 40th anniversary at our Camden, Delaware headquarters, Stainless Steel World interviewed members of our leadership team to learn about HandyTube’s history and the customer-specific focus that fulfills our mission.
You can check out the profile in the January/February 2021 issue or read the article online. Highlights of the article include:
- Our proven history, with roots that can be traced to 1867.
- Our facilities and capabilities, describing how we serve domestic and international customers from our ISO-9001-certified headquarters, where stainless steel and nickel alloy tubing is drawn and manufactured.
- Our high-quality tubing, produced in both coils and straight form with exceptional dimensional and mechanical attributes.
- Customer-specific solutions, created in collaboration with our customers and modified processes to ensure you receive the tube you need.
- Quality control, using the latest equipment and trained personnel.
- R&D, from idea generation and customer input to commercialization.
In addition, you’ll learn how we’ve responded to the COVID-19 pandemic while continuing to serve our customers and keep team members safe. Our president, Lisa Presutti, also offers a glimpse into the company’s future.
Stainless Steel World is a leading international publication on stainless steels and corrosion resistant alloys (CRAs) with worldwide distribution.
To learn more, read the article.