Interested in joining the HandyTube team?
Whether you're a long-time employee, new to the company, or you would like to join HandyTube Corporation, you can find helpful information in our employment center!
If you are looking to join the HandyTube Corporation team, you can quickly and easily view our list of open positions. If you find something that interests you, submit your resume and apply for a position online.
If you’ve been there done that and gotten the company t-shirt, take a look at who's new in the company or refresh your knowledge with some quick safety tips to make sure everyone promotes a safe working environment.
Summary of Benefits
- Medical Health Benefits provided by Empire Blue Cross. There are two choices provided: A Preferred Provider Organization or a Consumer Health Driven Plan.
- Dental Benefits provided by Delta Premier at a reasonable cost
- Vision Service Plan for Eye Care provided
- Flexible Spending Accounts available for medical/dental expenses and dependent care
- Life Insurance at 2 times annual salary, with ability to purchase additional coverage at employee cost
- 401(k) Eligibility after first full quarter – First 3% employee contribution matched by Company at 50%
- 11 Paid Holidays, Personal Days, and Vacation time
- Short Term Disability available at no cost, and Long Term Disability at a reasonable cost to the employee
- Handy & Harman Cash Contribution Plan – A contribution to the 401(K) plan made once per calendar year
- Performance Incentive Program – When meeting company goals, 2% of monthly pay goes into the program
- Safety Incentive Awards
- Safety Shoe Allowance every two years
- Safety Glasses Allowance every year
- Educational Assistance Available after one year of service, 75% reimbursement by the Company
- Scholarship program for children of employees who have been here 2 or more years
- Perfect Attendance Program
- Uniforms supplied by the Company
- Family Picnic and Holiday Party every year with other morale booster activities throughout the year